No payments during life's most difficult times
When you are approved for a covered event*, SafeLine Plus can cover your credit account's minimum monthly payment (exclusive of any past due amounts) for:
- Up to 12 months if you're laid off or disabled.
- Up to 3 months if you're hospitalized, take an unpaid leave of absence from work or experience one of 10 other major life events.
- Or waive your balance up to your credit limit in the event of bankruptcy, foreclosure or even your death.
Protection at a reasonable cost
You only pay $1.19 per month for every $100 outstanding on your credit account statement at the end of each monthly billing cycle. There is no charge for SafeLine Plus when there is a zero balance outstanding on your account statement.
To purchase and enroll in SafeLine Plus, follow these simple steps:
- Click the Sign In & Enroll button.
- You will be prompted to log in to your Fingerhut account to verify your identity.
- Once verified, you will be enrolled.
I have read, understand, and agree to the SafeLine Plus terms and conditions. By clicking the Sign In & Enroll button below and signing in to my account, I agree to purchase and enroll in SafeLine Plus.
To purchase and enroll in SafeLine Plus, review the statement below and click Enroll
I have read, understand, and agree to the SafeLine Plus terms and conditions. By clicking the Enroll button below, I agree to purchase and enroll in SafeLine Plus.
SafeLine is not available to WebBank/Fingerhut Advantage Credit Account credit account customers who reside in FM, MH, PW or UM. Your choice whether to enroll or not will not affect any existing credit agreement with WebBank. SafeLine may be cancelled at any time by request through SafeLine Services. Cancellations within sixty (60) days of the initial enrollment date, will receive a full refund of any billed plan fees. Additional information may be required before a claim is paid. Please refer to the SafeLine Plus Terms & Conditions regarding eligibility requirements, conditions, exclusions, and benefit descriptions.