The 2023/2024 $60,000 Sweepstakes
ENTER TODAY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!
See below for Official Rules
WHAT: Four prizes – winners could receive:
- $20,000 (enter by 6/30/2023)
- $10,000 (enter by 9/30/2023)
- $25,000 (enter by 12/31/2023)
- $5,000 (enter by 3/31/2024)
All prizes awarded in the form of a check.
WHEN: Promotion begins March 1, 2023 and ends March 31, 2024.
WHO: Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years or older as of 3/1/2023 and who have a website account on www.Fingerhut.com. Void where prohibited by law.
HOW: Entering is easy!
- Place a Fingerhut order
- Set up scheduled recurring payments on your WebBank/Fingerhut Fetti Credit Account via the Fingerhut website
- Make on-time monthly payments on your WebBank/Fingerhut Fetti Credit Account
- No purchase necessary! Enter for FREE via U.S. Mail.
WHY: It’s fun to dream about something amazing, and we want to give you something big to dream about!
OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND WHO HAVE A WEBSITE ACCOUNT ON FINGERHUT.COM AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BEGINS 3/1/2023; ENDS 3/31/2024.
- PROMOTION TIMING: The Fingerhut 2023/2024 $60,000 Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) begins 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on March 1, 2023 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on March 31, 2024 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period consists of four (4) Entry Periods, listed below in Section 3.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older and who have a website account on Fingerhut.com as of date of entry. A Fingerhut website account can be opened for free at www.fingerhut.com. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of BLST Sales, Marketing & Servicing, LLC (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and immediate family members and members of the same household (whether related or not) of each are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Automatic Entry by Placing a Fingerhut Order via the Site: You will receive one (1) Automatic Entry (“Automatic Entry”) for each order you place online at www.fingerhut.com (“Website”).
- Automatic Entry By Placing A Fingerhut Order Via Phone: You will receive one (1) Automatic Entry for each order you place by phone by calling the phone number located in your catalog or on the Website.
- Automatic Entry By Placing A Fingerhut Order Via The Fingerhut Mobile App: You will receive two (2) Automatic Entries for each order you place through the Fingerhut mobile app.
- Automatic Entry By Making On-Time Payments On Your WebBank/Fingerhut Fetti Credit Account Via The Fingerhut Mobile App: You will receive two (2) Automatic Entries for on-time payments to your WebBank/Fingerhut Fetti Credit Account you make via the Fingerhut mobile app.
- Automatic Entry By Making On-Time Payments On Your WebBank/Fingerhut Fetti Credit Account Via The Website or Phone: You will receive one (1) Automatic Entry for on-time payments to your WebBank/Fingerhut Fetti Credit Account you make via the Website or by calling the phone number located in your catalog or on the Website.
- Automatic Entry By Setting up Scheduled Recurring Payments On Your WebBank/Fingerhut Fetti Credit Account Via The Website: You will receive one (1) Automatic Entry when you set up scheduled recurring payments on your WebBank/Fingerhut Fetti Credit Account online at www.fingerhut.com (“Website”). You can create a recurring payment schedule by signing in and going to Account Overview. Under the “My Account” navigation screen, click on the link for “Scheduled Payments.” From there you will find a link titled “Setup a recurring payment.” You must be enrolled in scheduled recurring payments on the last day of the month to receive your monthly entry.
- Free Method of Entry via Mail-In: Hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), phone number, valid email address which must be associated with your Fingerhut Website account on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper. Mail in a hand-addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Fingerhut 2023/2024 $60,000 Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 7767, Melville, NY 11775-7767 (“Mail-in Entry”). There is a limit of one (1) Mail-in Entry per envelope.
Entry Period Start Date End Date Postmark Date Receive by Date 1 12:01 a.m. CT on 3/1/2023 11:59 p.m. CT on 6/30/2023 6/30/2023 7/7/2023 2 12:01 a.m. CT on 6/1/2023 11:59 p.m. CT on 9/30/2023 9/30/2023 10/9/2023 3 12:01 a.m. CT on 9/1/2023 11:59 p.m. CT on 12/31/2023 1/2/2024 1/9/2024 4 12:01 a.m. CT on 12/1/2023 11:59 p.m. CT on 3/31/2024 4/1/2024 4/8/2024
“Automatic Entries” and “Mail-in Entries” will be collectively referred to as “Entries.” Limit one (1) Entry per person per day, regardless of method of entry. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent Entry Periods, if any. The Fingerhut mobile app is available for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Standard data/usage rates from your online/phone service provider may apply. Mechanically reproduced Mail-in Entries are automatically void. All Mail-in Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, misdirected, returned or postage-due Entries or mail, which will be disqualified.
- PRIZES: Drawing One Prize (1): $20,000, awarded in the form of a check. Drawing Two Prize (1): $10,000, awarded in the form of a check. Drawing Three Prize (1): $25,000, awarded in the form of a check. Drawing Four Prize (1): $5,000, awarded in the form of a check. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING: The Drawing One Prize will be awarded in a random drawing, conducted on or about July 14, 2023, from among all eligible entries received for Entry Period 1. The Drawing Two Prize will be awarded in a separate random drawing, conducted on or about October 16, 2023, from among all eligible entries received for Entry Period 2. The Drawing Three Prize will be awarded in a separate random drawing, conducted on or about January 18, 2024, from among all eligible entries received as outlined for Entry Period 3. The Drawing Four Prize will be awarded in a separate random drawing, conducted on or about April 15, 2024, from among all eligible entries received for Entry Period 4. Don Jagoda Associates Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to these drawings, will conduct drawings. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the end of the applicable Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone, email/email link and/or U.S. mail and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Prize/prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion or any prize-related activity. You further agree that there is no appeal or manner in which to object to the decision, opinions or determinations of the Sponsor or Administrator. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes. In the event of a dispute in the online portion of the Promotion, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, associated with the App account or listed on Winner’s Mail-in Entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. In the event of a dispute in the phone portion of the Promotion, entries will be deemed made by the customer as indicated on the catalog. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, or any fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. a Coronavirus), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each, a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion and award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation (if any are received). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the applicable prizes from among all eligible entries received for each drawing prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, mutilated, mistranscribed, damaged, altered, delayed, or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available as confirmed, beginning December 20, 2023, send an email to: Winners@dja.com with “Fingerhut 60K Sweeps Winners (01-2844-05)” as the subject line.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is BLST Sales, Marketing & Servicing, LLC, 13300 Pioneer Trail, Eden Prairie, MN 55347. The Administrator of this Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
If you would like to be removed from future sweepstakes mailings, please send your name, address and customer number (10 digits) to: Contest Preference Services, C/O Fingerhut, 6250 Ridgewood Road, St. Cloud, MN 56303. It may take up to 60 days to process your request.
Consumer Disclosure: This is an offer and does not imply that you have won a prize. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchasing will not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Starts 12:01 a.m. CT on March 1, 2023 and ends 11:59 p.m. CT on March 31, 2024. See above for Official Rules and complete details. Drawing One Prize (1): $20,000. Drawing Two Prize (1): $10,000. Drawing Three Prize (1): $25,000. Drawing Four Prize (1): $5,000. Odds of winning dependent upon total number of eligible entries received by the end of each drawing period. Sponsored by BLST Sales, Marketing & Servicing, LLC.