Most items purchased between October 25, 2023, and December 25, 2023, can be returned or exchanged in original condition until January 15, 2024, or within 60 days from the date the order is placed, whichever is longer. Please see the list of items below, which need to be returned within 30 days of the date of order, have additional restrictions, or are final sale.
Return postage or shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, except for damaged or defective items, duplicate items or items that you did not order. Determination of product condition is subject to our inspection. All other returns will be charged return postage or shipping fees, which will be deducted from your total refund amount.
Items that are damaged and not returned in original manufacturer’s packaging may be denied a refund or exchange. Products sold in sets must be returned as complete sets; partial returns will not be accepted. Face masks, hand sanitizer, and all Clearance sales are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange. Personalized/customized products may be returned for credit if they are damaged or defective only; exchanges are for the exact item only.
Mattresses, mattress sets, box springs, and foundations that are delivered through our Premium In-Home Delivery (Ship Codes O-R) must be inspected upon delivery, before removing the packaging, and signing a shipping receipt. These items can only be returned for a refund if unopened and delivery is refused.
Other mattresses, mattress sets, box springs and foundations (Ship Codes A-N) can only be returned if they are unopened, defective, or damaged within 30 days of the order.
The following items can be returned or exchanged in original condition within 30 days from the date of the order as specified:
- Computers, televisions, tablets (and other devices that connect to the internet), camcorders, digital cameras, video game systems, drones, air conditioners, air purifiers, heaters, generators, air mattresses, and holiday decorations.
- Cell phones can be returned or exchanged only if unopened, defective or damaged.
- Music, movies, video games, and software must be returned unopened with the factory seal intact and exchanges are for identical items.
Product concerns beyond the return period must be handled under the manufacturer’s warranty, when applicable. Manufacturer information can be found in your product manual, and if not found there, or if a manual is not included, please check our Manufacturer Contact Information list here.
For items covered by your extended protection plan purchased through Fingerhut, you may refer to your extended protection plan coverage. For additional questions regarding your extended protection plan, you may visit the plan provider, Asurion, at www.asurion.com/fingerhut or 1-866-813-2931.
NOTE: While your return or exchange is being processed it’s important to pay the minimum amount due according to your monthly billing statement. If you used your WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account or your WebBank/Fingerhut FreshStart Credit Account and the minimum payment is not received, you may be assessed late fees and that may negatively affect your credit bureau reporting.
Other restrictions may apply. Please click here for additional information.
Your best bet is to shop early, if possible. That way, you have a better chance of getting the products you want, delivered on time.
For a smoother shopping experience, follow these helpful tips:
- Suppliers for the following products recommend ordering by the below dates. This is a guidance, and not a guarantee, for the best chance of getting these products to your home in time for Christmas.
- Personalized/customized products (such as jewelry) by November 13, 2023
- Products containing hazardous materials (such as fragrances, household chemicals or certain types of batteries) by December 11, 2023
- Items identified as oversize or heavy (shipping codes O-R) by December 1, 2023
- Please refer to our Shipping FAQs for information about shipping to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses prior to placing your order.
- If you are sending a package to AK, HI, PR, GU, VI, AS, FM, MP, PW or MH you’ll want to place your order by December 1, 2023.
- If you are paying with a Fingerhut FreshStart or Fetti account that requires a down payment, the order will not ship until your down payment is received and posted to your account.
- We recommend placing your order and completing the down payment, using a debit card if possible. Using a debit card will ensure your order is shipped to you quickly, taking two days to process your down payment and post to your account. Down payments made directly from a bank or savings account are held for 7 days, before processing and posting to your account, which may delay your order.
We do our very best to ensure we have all the items you’ve selected in-stock, however, the best option is to refer to our website for the most up to date inventory and promotions.
Warehouse employees and delivery drivers are doing their best to keep up this holiday season. Please be patient as package delivery could take longer this time of year. We ask that you wait 3 days from the day your package is expected to arrive, as this is a grace time for carriers due to heavy volume in package delivery.
For information on the status of your order and any delays in the delivery network, you may sign into your account and under My Orders click Order History, then simply click on your tracking number.
You can also check the status of your shipment at any time by clicking on the tracking link provided in your ship confirmation email.