Online Consent for eStatements and Electronic Disclosures
You are consenting to receive information electronically at our website or through other means as provided below.
Disclosures or Communications That May Be Provided Electronically
Pursuant to this consent, we may provide to you by electronic means information regarding your WebBank/Fingerhut Advantage Credit Account or your WebBank/Fingerhut FreshStart Credit Account, including disclosures required by applicable federal or state law (collectively "Communications") which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Initial Disclosure statement concerning either your WebBank/Fingerhut Advantage Credit Account or the WebBank/Fingerhut FreshStart Credit Account;
- Your customer agreement governing the WebBank/Fingerhut Advantage Credit Account or the WebBank/Fingerhut FreshStart Credit Account;
- Periodic statements, letters or notices regarding your Credit Account;
- WebBank and Fingerhut Credit Account Privacy Policies;
- Other federal and state law disclosures, notices and communication in connection with the application for, the opening of, maintenance of or collection of the Credit Card Account; or
- SafeLine disclosures, Debt Cancellation Agreement and other information related to optional Debt Waiver products you may elect to purchase.
In order to receive disclosures and other materials or communications electronically, you will need:
- A desktop or laptop personal computer with a minimum web browser that supports 128 bit encryption; and
- To have the ability to receive and read email.
Changing Your Email Address: To notify us if your email address changes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, address, current email address, new email address, 10 digit customer number and the last 4 digits of your WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account number or your WebBank/Fingerhut FreshStart Credit Account number. You may also write us at Fingerhut, 6250 Ridgewood Road, St Cloud, MN 56303.
Additional Mobile Technology Requirements: If you are accessing our site and the disclosures electronically via a mobile device, you must make sure that you have software on your mobile device that allows you to print and save the statements presented to you. These applications can be found for most mobile devices in the device's app store. If you do not have these capabilities on your mobile device, please access our site through a device that provides these capabilities.
Withdrawing Your Consent or Receiving a Paper Copy
After providing your consent, you may:
- Change your preference to receive electronic disclosures and periodic billing statements (from/to paper) at any time by logging on to My Account at fingerhut.com.
- Receive any information provided electronically in paper form. We may charge a fee for a paper copy. To receive specific information in paper form contact us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, address, 10 digit customer number and the last 4 digits of your WebBank/Fingerhut Advantage Credit Account number or WebBank/Fingerhut FreshStart Credit Account number. You may also write us at Fingerhut, 6250 Ridgewood Road, St Cloud, MN 56303.
- Withdraw your consent to receive all disclosures electronically. Please provide your name, address, email address, 10 digit customer number and the last 4 digits of your WebBank/Fingerhut Advantage Credit Account number or your WebBank/Fingerhut FreshStart Credit Account number. You may also write us at Fingerhut, 6250 Ridgewood Road, St Cloud, MN 56303.
By selecting to receive Electronic Statements and Electronic Disclosures, you agree:
- To receive this information electronically, access and retain any disclosures received.
- You have the ability to receive disclosures electronically pursuant to the technical requirements listed above.
- You will download or print the disclosures for your records, acknowledge that you can access information that is provided electronically at this website.
- You will notify us if your email address changes.
- Communications may be sent to your email address provided to us by you. Communications may include your name and information about your Credit Account, including your balance or the due date. Electronic Communications may be disclosed to any party with access to your Credit Account or email account. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing."
- You understand that the information you have elected to receive is confidential in nature. We are not responsible for unauthorized access by third parties to information and/or communications provided electronically nor any damages caused by unauthorized access. We are not responsible for delays in the transmission of any information. We are not responsible for any computer virus or related problems. If your email address changes, you are required to notify us.
- You understand that you have the right to withdrawal your consent or receive a paper copy as provided above.
- By electing to receive online eStatements, you agree to receive and access your monthly periodic billing statement electronically. You will receive an email from Fingerhut notifying you when your current Fingerhut Statement is available for viewing and printing at fingerhut.com/MyAccount. To view your Fingerhut Advantage or your Fingerhut FreshStart billing statement you may either click on the link in the email notification or log in to fingerhut.com/MyAccount to access, view and print your eStatement.
- That we have the right to send you paper statements at our discretion, even if you have given us Consent to provide your statements electronically. If the email address you have provided to us is not deliverable, you will receive paper statements until the time you provide us a new valid email address. Once you have provided a new email address, you will begin to receive eStatements.
- You acknowledge that you are providing your consent to receive electronic communications pursuant to the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act and your intent that this statute applies to the fullest extent possible.