Please check the error(s) below.
Item Number: QC330 (Shipping Code A)
Whether it’s sunny or rainy, it’s always the perfect time for a picnic with the Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket! It holds everything toddlers need to have a pretend picnic that teaches as it entertains. It responds with over 30 phrases and songs that teach about shapes, colors and even saying “please” and “thank you.” It also develops motor skills as children sort and stack play food. Like other LeapFrog toys, it lets parents connect online at the LeapFrog Learning Path to track progress and get ideas for expanded learning.
- Over 30 songs and phrases are activated by pressing butterfly or opening and closing basket lid
- Teaches shapes, colors and manners and develops motor skills
- Includes basket, 2 sorting plates, 2 cups, 2 forks, 6 pieces of play food and picnic cloth
- Uses 3 AAA batteries, included
- Ages 6 months to 3 years
|Accessories Included:||14 Piece Picnic set|
|Additional Features:||Helps little Learners explore shapes, colors, manners and more!|
|As Seen on TV:||No|
|Computer Platform Compatibility:||None|
|Developmental Skills:||Motor,Planning,Shapes & Colors,Social|
|Educational Product Type:||Electronic Learning Toys|
|Product Height (in.):||6.875|
|Product Length (in.):||7.875|
|Product Weight (lb.):||2.99|
|Level Of Difficulty:||Easy|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||90 Days|
|Material:||Plastic and electronics|
|Minimum System Requirements:||--|
|Number of Activities:||5|
|Number Of Audio Responses:||25+|
|Number Of Books Included:||0|
|Number Of Pieces Included:||14|
|Number Of Play Modes:||5|
|Number of Players:||1-2|
|Number Of Profiles:||0|
|Product Width (in.):||12|
|Recommended Age:||6-36 months|
|Screen Size (in.):||--|
|Toys Power Source:||Battery Powered|
What's New At Fingerhut?
2. Please see our complete Revolving Fingerhut Credit Account Terms and Conditions.
5. Purchase with Purchase Disclosure
©2014 Fingerhut. All rights reserved.