Please check the error(s) below.
Item Number: PA158 (Shipping Code A)Wear a reminder of the strength of prayer with this Sentimental Expressions charm bracelet! Features a journal locket charm to store a personal written prayer!
- Sterling silver
- Polished and antique finish
- Charms include cross, grape cluster, Ten Commandments, heart with hands, door, clock and journal locket
- Designed by Deborah J. Birdoes
- 7-1/2" link bracelet
- Toggle clasp
- Gift boxed with poem card that reads: "I wait for the door to be opened, As I come before you and knock; Coming to you in confidence, Your promises, solid as a rock; "What do you want-1/2" Jesus asks, My child you have to believe; That I can answer all your prayers, But you must be willing to receive; I answer you with yes or no, And sometimes I ask you to wait; Please do not grow weary, My answer is never too late; For My grace is always sufficient, It will meet your every need; My child I'll take care of you, I desire to bless you indeed; So come to Me in confidence, I long to hear your voice; To answer all your prayers, Has always been my choice."
What's New At Fingerhut?
2. Please see our complete Revolving Fingerhut Credit Account Terms and Conditions.
5. Purchase with Purchase Disclosure
©2014 Fingerhut. All rights reserved.