Please check the error(s) below.
Item Number: PC739 (Shipping Code D)
Work that upper body as well as the lower with this recumbent bike's rotating handlebars that tone and strengthen arms, shoulders and back. The semi-reclined position is easier on joints, yet gives a total body workout with both toning and a beneficial low-impact, aerobic workout.
- Stationary cycle with semi-reclined position is easier on joints
- Provides all-over toning and low-impact, cardiovascular/aerobic exercise
- 8-level tension adjustable: increase or decrease workout intensity without interrupting your workout
- Rotating handlebars for upper-body toning
- Adjustable, heavy-weighted flywheel and belt drive train for smooth pedaling at any resistance level
- Steel construction
- 50"L x 18-1/2"W x 35-3/4"H
- Assembly required
- Limited warranty
This item shipped to a street address only; P.O. delivery not available.
|Adjustable Resistance Levels:||Yes|
|As Seen On TV Product:||No|
|Exercise Product Type:||Bikes And Lower Body|
|Folds for Storage:||No|
|Heart Rate Monitor:||Yes|
|MFR Included Warranty Type:||Limited|
|Maximum User Weight (lb.):||250|
|Product Height (in.):||35-3/4|
|Product Length (in.):||50|
|Product Width (in.):||18-1/2|
What's New At Fingerhut?
2. Please see our complete Revolving Fingerhut Credit Account Terms and Conditions.
5. Purchase with Purchase Disclosure
©2014 Fingerhut. All rights reserved.