Please check the error(s) below.
Item Number: PB864 (Shipping Code C)
For beginning welders and quick repairs around the garage or farm. Welds mild steel up to 1/8" thick in a single pass. Uses 120-volt outlet.
- Pro Series 120-volt arc welder
- Two voltage settings for better heat control
- Advanced thermal overload protection
- Welds mild steel up to 1/8" thick in a single pass
- Primary input 20 amps
- Open circuit volts (max) 42 volts AC
- Amperage output: 50 amps (low), 70 amps (high)
- 20% duty cycle at 50 amps
- Welds continuously for 2 minutes at 50 amps before needing to cool down
- Handles electrodes up to 5/32" dia.
- Includes 9' welding cable and electrode holder, 6' ground cable and clamp, clipping hammer/brush and face shield
- Limited warranty
|Duty Cycle:||20% at 50 amps|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||90-day limited|
|Maximum Amperage Output (amps):||70|
|Minimum Amperage Output (amps):||50|
|Number of Power Settings:||2|
|Open Circuit Voltage (volts):||42|
|Power Shop Tool Product Type:||Welders|
|Welding Capacity (in.):||1/8|
What's New At Fingerhut?
2. Please see our complete Revolving Fingerhut Credit Account Terms and Conditions.
5. Purchase with Purchase Disclosure
©2014 Fingerhut. All rights reserved.