Please check the error(s) below.
Item Number: PB867 (Shipping Code C)
Perfect for beginning welders and light-duty jobs around the house and farm. Good for small or hard-to-reach spaces. Welds mild steel from 24-gauge to 3/16" in a single pass.
- Pro Series MIG 135 wire-feed welder
- Welds carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, nickel, silicon bronze and other alloys; mild steel from 24-gauge to 3/16" in a single pass
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- 4 voltage settings for fine adjustment
- Runs on 115 volts/60 Hertz/20 amps
- Max. output: 18 volts DC, OCV: 29 volts DC
- Duty cycle 22% at 88 amps
- Welding current range: 22-135 amps
- Working pressure range 40-90 psi
- Includes 10' MIG gun, 8' power cord, ground cable with clamp, dual-gauge regulator with gas hose, three .030 contact tips, 1/2 kilogram flux-core wire, 1/2-kilogram MIG wire
- Limited warranty
|Duty Cycle:||22% at 88 amps|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||90-day limited|
|Maximum Amperage Output (amps):||135|
|Minimum Amperage Output (amps):||22|
|Number of Power Settings:||4|
|Open Circuit Voltage (volts):||29|
|Power Shop Tool Product Type:||Welders|
|Welding Capacity (in.):||3/16|
What's New At Fingerhut?
2. Please see our complete Revolving Fingerhut Credit Account Terms and Conditions.
5. Purchase with Purchase Disclosure
©2014 Fingerhut. All rights reserved.